Pearl Dental Clinic was established in 1984 by Dr Fatma Hassan, former head of Dental and Maxillofacial department at Al Nahdha Hospital with the view of setting the standard for excellence in the provision of dental care in the private sector.
In keeping with the increase in demand for more advanced specialist dental treatment, and the need for state of the art care, the clinic’s team of specialists has expanded over the years. More recently, the clinic has relocated the new and prestigious Argan Complex in Qurum area.
Pearl Dental Center is committed to ensuring that the patient’s interest comes first. Our objective is to provide high quality, patient focused, cost effective dental care.
Our goals are met by:
- Employing specialists in every field in dentistry who hold internationally recognized certificates in their respective fields. All our staff are licensed by the Ministry of Health and the majority are recognized consultants in Oman.
- Utilizing state of the art equipment and technologies from US, Europe and Japan
- Implementation of strict cross infection control and sterilization protocols that comply by international standards
- Providing all treatment with utmost confidentiality to maintain our patient’s trust
- Holistic patient care program that involves preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry to maximize our patients experience including dental phobics
- Kids friendly clinic with a specialist paedodontist to ensure our treasured little ones are treated in the kind and gentle manner they deserve