A Brief History
Philippine National Guard Protective Agency, Inc. was originally organized as a single proprietorship founded by Colonel Antonio A. Gervasio of the Pasay City Police Force; equipped with the expertise and experience needed to manage a security agency for he was a lawyer and was in the police operations and administration.
- In 1959, Colonel Gervasio, pursued his retirement from the Police Force and decided to put up a security agency
- He started with 10 dedicated young security guards.
- 1960 was the year Philippine National Guard Protective Agency, Inc. came into existence
- In the 30th day of April 1969, the Agency changed from a single proprietorship to a corporation under the name of Philippine National Guard Protective Agency, Inc.
- In October 1988, Colonel Antonio A. Gervasio’s eldest son, Ildefonso S. Gervasio, was appointed as President of the Company and subsequently elected Chairman of the Board and manages the agency as its Managing Director .
Mr. Gervasio’s long years in the security business have made him competent to extend his expertise to all aspects of operating the agency. This growth was brought by the founder’s ultimate competence and determination in managing a security business providing private protection and security services for companies, families, events and institutions.